- Collected information
- Type of data collected. When you use or access the Services, HOP SERVICES may collect your personal data such as but not limited to your name, birth date, gender, delivery address, email address, phone number, IP address, geolocalization information, payment information, user name and password, or other information that can be used to identify you or contact you (Personal Data). For example, HOP SERVICES collects this information when you register to, access and use our Services.
- Third party plugins. HOP SERVICES also collects Personal Data from third parties plugins/websites such as without limitation Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Maps, CYBERServices SA (Klik & Pay), etc., that are provided by visitors/users who submit that Personal Data through the Services.
- Use of collected information
Purpose of use. HOP SERVICES uses Personal Data that you provided to HOP SERVICES to perform the Services for which the data was collected, such as delivering the products ordered online through the Services, and for statistical purposes to improve the Services.
- Third party websites
- Communication to third parties
- Outsourcing of certain Services. HOP SERVICES may in some limited instances communicate your Personal Data to third parties e.g. CYBERServices SA payment services Klik & Pay to whom HOP SERVICES outsources the performance of some Services such as payment services.
- Legal compliance. HOP SERVICES will disclose Personal Data as required by law and/or by a competent authority or court, or if in our judgment it is necessary to protect HOP SERVICES or the users of the Services from any damage, loss or liability.
- International transfer
International transfer. Your Personal Data may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. In submitting such Personal Data, you specifically agree to that transfer.
- Cookies and analytics tools
- Review and Access
Review and access. Upon request, HOP SERVICES will provide you with a summary of the information HOP SERVICES collects about you. Unless otherwise required by mandatory applicable law, you will have the opportunity to correct, update, modify or delete this information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction